Key Question To what extent can international actors and movements from civil society influence water management? How and when is this beneficial/detrimental and how can these effects be supported/mitigated?
A list of all pages that have property "Key Question" with value "To what extent can international actors and movements from civil society influence water management? How and when is this beneficial/detrimental and how can these effects be supported/mitigated?"
- Case Study of Transboundary Dispute Resolution: Multilateral Working Group on Water Resources (Middle East) +
- China: The Three Gorges Dam Hydroelectric Project +
- Conflict Management Strategies Among Riparians Within the Indus River Basin +
- Efforts of Coordinating Joint Development of Hydropower Projects Within the Salween Basin +
- Integrated Joint Management Agreements of Mekong River Basin Riparians +
- Integrated Management and Negotiations for Equitable Allocation of Flow of the Jordan River Among Riparian States +
- International Management for Water Quality Within The Kura-Araks Basin +
- Mineral and Petroleum Resource Extraction in the Arctic Ocean – Conflicting Oversight, Governance and Rights +
- Organization for the Development of the Senegal River +
- Pollution in the Pilcomayo: Mining and Indigenous Communities +
- Preserving and Monitoring the Guarani Aquifer for Current and Future Use +
- The Caspian- a Sea or a Lake? +